Monday, December 13, 2010

Ask Alex

Due to technical difficulties, I was not able to answer last weeks questions. This week I will be answering questions from the post two weeks ago. Chris Lanham asked "What is your take on the current economic situation." I say that the econmy is (in lack of a better phrase) in the toilet. And, Chris, I think we need more field trips. Josh Crouse asked "Do you like peaches?" I think peaches are vile and disgusting members of the fruit family. Two weeks ago Janice asked if comments can be posted anonymously. Yes they can. Msportsguy1230 asked a few bizarre questions. He asked "What is the best fighting game ever and why?" and "are pokemon real?" I am a fan of the Call of Duty series. And, to answer his second question, Pokemon are as real as unicorns. Post your questions as comments and I will try to answer them next week!

3 comments:

  1. What do you do around Christmas time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. where is your favorite place to go on vacation?
    - asks chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete